Aug 13, 2011

Have A Hollywood Celebrity Skin!

Do you know anything about glycolic acid? well, I don't. I don't know anything about it. Then I search it in our handy-dandy internet and.. voila!

Glycolic acid is a compound derived from the chemical group ’fruit acids’ also known as alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). However in simpler everyday language glycolic acid is simply a colorless and odorless chemical found in a variety of fruits.

Ugh so what does it do?
This wonderful natural beauty enhancer for perfect blemish free skin. *awesomeness!*

How??
Over time as we expose ourselves to the sun there is a slow but steady reduction in the rate at which our old skin cells are shedded and replaced by fresh revitalised new skin cells. As our exposure to the elements increases over time is a layer of dead skin is formed that causes our skin to appear rugged, worn and aged.

Glycolic acid was made from alpha-hydroxy acids or AHA. These AHA chemicals when applied to our skin, loosen the rubber like substances that hold our old worn down skins cells together on the surface of our skin. Thus the AHA’s allow the old weather worn skin cells to be shed and our new healthy skin cells can shine through.

And the result?
The result is revitalised and positively glowing (ooh I love this!!!) skin. Overtime with repeated exposure to these skin nourishment products the deepest layers of your skin will be exposed to the age slowing AHA’s. The result? Soft smooth skin that has been subject to a collagen and elastin regeneration and reinvigoration process that banishes those dreaded fine lines for good.

HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY SKIN daw! uuyy gusto ko yan!!

*This shortened article from aboutglycolicacid.com


Hi Natalie!!


Hi Scarlett!!


Unbelievable right??!! Take note that it's not a MIRACLE product that gives you a wonderful skin overnight! (Like I said, pag may tiyaga may nilaga!) I also read that since it sloughs off dead skin cells, anything that you put into your can make it more effective. This intrigue me the most that's why for the past 3 months I'm on the hunt for the perfect glycolic acid product that is all natural and organic. Here's what I found! I've scouted Healthy Options and they have it!


My ultimate weapon!!


Directions and ingredients.



THE VERDICT
I've been using this for 1 and a half months now and my skin has improved! Before I have small bumps in my face, but now nada! I have occasional pimples when my period is near, but that's it. My face is clearer and it's more even. And I just bought the facial cleanser! I haven't tried the other glycolic products yet!

THE PRICE
The price is P800 - P1000, not going over P1000 (I keep forgetting the price!!) Used the whole bottle for a month! Used it morning and evening.


YAY OR NAY?
YAY!!!! I'm on my 2nd bottle!! As they say, the longer you use it the better the results. :)

RATINGS?
A A A A A - Utterly Amazing!
A A A A - Liked it!
A A A - So so (Neutral)
A A - There could be better!
A  - Not worth it!

Derma E. Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser - A A A A A A A A A A A

Would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment!

Toodles!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment