Sep 25, 2011

Movies I Can't Wait to Watch!

"Hunger Games"
Katniss Everdeen is back! I really really can't wait for this! I'm a huge huge fan!!




"Bridesmaids" (already downloaded this, but haven't got the chance to watch it yet!)
Annie's life is a mess. But when she finds out her lifetime best friend is engaged, she simply must serve as Lillian's maid of honor. Though lovelorn and broke, Annie bluffs her way through the expensive and bizarre rituals. With one chance to get it perfect, she'll show Lillian and her bridesmaids just how far you'll go for someone you love.




"A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas"
I Hope this one is funner than the earlier movies!! :D



"Breaking of Dawn"
Not a big fan, but what the hey!



"Tomboy"
Multiple award-winner TOMBOY, a truly contemporary coming of age story, a French family with two daughters, 10-year-old Laure (Zoe Heran) and 6-year-old Jeanne (Malonn Levana), moves to a new neighborhood during the summer holidays. With her Jean Seberg haircut and tomboy ways, Laure is immediately mistaken for a boy by the local kids and decides to pass herself off as Mikael, a boy like the others but different enough to catch the attention of leader of the pack Lisa (Jeanne Disson) who becomes smitten with him. Finding resourceful ways to hide her true self Laure takes advantage of her new identity as if the end of the summer would never reveal her unsettling secret.




"Woman in Black"
The trailer is spine-chilling!! Oh and Daniel Radcliffe is the lead cast!




"Grave Encounters"
I haven't tried watching this, I think it's a series? or there are other episodes. Not sure. Looks interesting though.




Leave a comment, let me know what you think of the movies! :)
-A

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, interesting choices. Im kinda curious with the first. People are reading it. And I can't wait for Breaking Dawn. Didn't finish the 4th book, but I found part of it funny. I wouldn't watch the last movie. And with the "-A" thing, you remind me of Pretty Little Liars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see HG too! :)
    I've seen Bridesmaids, it was, uhm, okay.

    ^Haha. Pretty Little Liars.

    ReplyDelete