Sep 27, 2011

Book Review: Dead Rules

Dead RulesDead Rules by Randy Russell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jana and Micheal were inseparable. They're very much in love, doing and sharing their passion on one thing -acting. Until one tragic double date accident happened and Jana accidentally bumped her head on a bowling ball that causes her death. Her spirit wanders in the afterlife where kids go to school of the dead, teaching them basic education and eventually graduate and "move on". During her stay at the school of the dead she found out that the accident that causes her death is not really an accident.

This book got me hooked from the very first page! But sadly I didn't like the ending, I feel it was cut short and made me want to read more. I guess that's what the author wanted. :P But overall it was very good, fast paced and action packed. If you're into paranormal stories, you'd definitely love this book. :)

View all my reviews

1 comment: