Sep 6, 2011

NOTD: Gloss My Tips!

You probably know how much I love my CG Matte Top Coat! If you've read my previous post, you'll know that I really really do love it! A must have in your collection! Just imagine, you can make ALL of you regular nail polish turn into matte! How awesome is that! @__@

I was really bored one time and I've decided to experiment with my nails! I swiped a regular polish on my nails, let it dry and top it with a matte top coat, and add the regular polish on the tips! coooolness right?! Now, feast your eyes on this!

Tada!!!

I used Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in "Black Out". 
I really love how long lasting Extreme Wears are! So uber worth it! My tips didn't even chip for a week! The con is they only have limited colors. :(

Love it or hate it? Let me know what you think! You have more ideas on how to use Matte Top Coats? Leave a comment! :)

-A

1 comment:

  1. Super pretty and fierce! Btw, I found your blog thru GT and I subscribed immediately. :)

    Visit/follow me back at http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/


    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete