Oct 21, 2011

My Most Love Time Management Apps

Steve Jobs is gone, but Apple is still reigning the digital world. When my phone was stolen in one of my bazaars (I won't be joining that bazaar again! There are alot of stolen items!) I immediately thought "OMGEE! This is a sign!" (stupid right? LOL) I'm probably consoling myself and looking at the ain't so damn bright side. The first thing I did on my iPhone when I got it, I downloaded games of course! and second, I downloaded time management apps. I'm not kidding. The Facebook app is not on top of my list! I'm sharing my favorite T.M apps that I'm sure time management freaks like me would loooove!




OKAY! WAIT!This is not a TM app! I just find this really cool and you can use this as a break from time managing! What I'm loving from the iOS5 update is Newsstand. I love how they separated the newspaper and magazine subscriptions and put it in just one app! Look at what I've subscribe to!



Let's get on to the real TM apps!  

Flava is you diary on the go! You can write your day to day happenings, did you just spot a wonderful outfit you can't stop thinking? write it here! What I do is I write on the date when I started on a book, just o keep track how long I read it (time management freak). Oh and it costs $.99 or $1.99 in iTunes if I'm not mistaken

I'm a task management freak! I love Wunderlist easy to use app for a 
time management freak like me! I list down everything I need to do, 
even to the last detail! You can even change the background!

Here are some of my time management apps, let's start from the upper left,
Click The City (mainly for movie schedules)
iP Free (it's a period tracker)
Alarmed (again, another time management app, also an alarm. I use this app everyday!)
Parcel (for tracking packages)
Xe Currency (YES! I check the currency every now and then!!)
Weave (yet again another time management app, I love the vintage feel of this app)
Blogger (duh, you what this is)
Reminders (build in for ios5, haven't use this)
Videos (I have to remove this from this folder!!)

 THANK YOU for wifi file sharing apps!! I'm in love with Dropbox!! I used Dropbox for this post's photo! the second file sharing app I'm loving is Bump, file sharing for iPhone to iTouch or iPhone to iPhone, though I haven't tried using this with an iPad.

Let me know if this apps are useful to you, or you have some added TM apps, hit me up! I'll post some of my other favorite apps soon! :)

-A

1 comment:

  1. There are lots of decent time tracking applications for the Mac that help track time and create reports. While some of them are perfect, my favourite is Replicon's time recording software - http://www.replicon.com/olp/online-time-recording-software.aspx

    This software lets you track time with an automatic time recording system. Every time you start the timer, a new session will be automatically created and recorded. It can also generate invoices and bills based on customized hourly rates.

    ReplyDelete