Jan 10, 2012

Feather Extensions and What Not

OMGGGG! I've been totally slacking! This is BAAAAD! It's just January and I'm already lazy! I have to get up my lazy ass and work! Well, enough of my rants. I'm glad that's it's 2012! I have a lot to thank God for (Thank you Lord) I'll make sure 2012 is my year! I will make big opportunities for my brands and keep myself busy! (Promise) (wink!) To start my resolution, we are launching Feather extensions & Hair extensions this year! (yey!) Well, we launched it late last year, but the rave is overwhelming we have to make it online. Imagine we sold out of feathers on the first bazaar of the holidays (November 2011) and I have to re-order and rush it for the coming week's bazaars! Phew!

"Real Feather Extensions are so in right now! It's semi-permanent, that's attached to you hair. You can wash, blowdry, curl iron and flat iron it like your real hair! And the BEST part?! It can last you more than 2 months! even more than 3 months! it's upto you when you want to remove it :)"





We also have set kits for those who are having a hard time 
choosing the right color combinations



We also have Synthetic Hair Extensions, similar to feather extensions, but the Synthetic hair 
is like hair (duh!)





-A


No comments:

Post a Comment