Jan 18, 2012

Holy! Tony Moly!

If you've been following my posts, you must already know that I'm still hunting for the RIGHT, NON-SMUDGE, LONG LASTING, WATERPROOF, EASY TO GLIDE eyeliner. Yes! I'm that icky-picky! I was strolling with my friend last week in Megamall, when I chance upon a Tony Moly store, I didn't know Tony Moly is here in Manila already! Seriously, I really don't know! That's how outdated I am. And I think it replaced Etude House. (I think) I'm not in anyway thinking of buying anything in Tony Moly,but I just went in and "survey" the place. HA! When I see something in the corner of my eye, eyeliner in different colors and tried the black one with GLITTERS. GLITTERS! The SA said that it's really waterproof and smudge proof, well, syempre ang lola nyo kailangan i-testing! I test it on the back of my palm and walked around Megamall and try smearing it with my fingers after 5mins or so. GUESS WHAT?! It didn't budged in my hand. Before you know it I'm back in Tony Moly and bought the eyeliner! The great thing about it, aside from the non-smudging, it has glitters, did I already say glitters? Anyway, I don't have any glitter blackeyeliner, so this is really something for me, it's nice when I blink there's glitters in my eyes, not just a plain black line sitting on my eyelid diba? It add ooomph to my peepers!


 Perfect Eyes Eyeliner

Daylight

Fluorescent light


I MUST SAY, I LOVE IT!

-A

1 comment: