Apr 1, 2011

Ring-A-Ding-Ding!

Jewelry is a girl's best friend (okay, 2nd best friend). A lot of us tends to *ehem*hoard*ehem* earrings and necklaces that they're getting out of hand (maybe it only applies to moi. Teehee!). Bracelets? Nah! not so much. I also notice this with my female friends and clients that they prefer necklaces or earrings as opposed to bracelets. We can't get enough accessories to adorn your precious lobes and necks because the designs are countless. But we sometimes forget about or fingers! we forget to adorn them with those cutey designs!

Recently I've been obsessing on collecting rings. Cocktail rings, medium sized ones etc. I want to invest on my personal collection (it's not like I could wear them all at the same time! LOL) and I would split them to my daughter and granddaughters (LOL!). Enough of the chit-chat, here are some of Les Roux's rings (available in Schu Rockwell Power Plant Mall)

Some of Les Roux's Filgree Rings and Snake Rings. I especially love the snake ones because they add sexy-ness to my black tips. I'll show my personal collection  of my uber-rings in another post.

Toodles! It's weekend yay! :)


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment