Dec 11, 2011

Dumond

What is Dumond?  Apparently, few people know this brand and they only have a few branches here in Manila. Dumond is a footwear brand that is from Brazil. a luxury brand that carries wide ranges of uniquely designed footwear. They really have nice shoes and I mean it! The price ranges of their shoes are from 2k to an average of 10k per pair. But most of their shoes are 5k above (Don't say it, I know).





How cute is this bag?! The price is cute as well! it's P9,300 Php





Drooling already?! LOL Lucky me!Trinoma hold it's 1 week sale mid week of November and I snag a pair! The original price is P6000 I got it for P1800! How awesome is that?!! and the design is to die for!




Watcha think?!

-A


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I wish I knew about this brand and the sale at Trinoma! >.< I love shoes, but I don't want to spend too much on them since I'm always walking long distances. Btw, loving the shoes you got! :)

    PS: Visiting from GT. Hope you can drop by my blog too. http://thepurpledoll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it's on sale do grab a pair! They usually give 70% off on good pairs, not like the other brands, if they go on sale, don't expect some good designs left!

    It's not your usual shoes, like Aldo, Charles etc. I really find their designs unique, and it's from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete