Aug 25, 2011

Laneige White Plus Renew

I just finished a bottle of eye cream and it sucked big time! I've spent P2,000+ on it and it didn't do anything! Zero! Walang wala! It moisturized my eyes, but that's it! A waste of money! - I'll review this next time. Now, I'm on the hunt again for an eye cream and a good friend of mine recommended to try Laneige products. I was kind of iffy at first because I haven't tried ANY of their products and I haven't read any review about them. I just usually pass by their store and just gawk at Song Hye Kyo's pretty face. From the looks of it their items are not cheap - at first impression. They don't really have uber-wide range of products like The Face Shop that you don't know what to get with so many options! That's just another reason why it didn't attract me of going inside and just look around.

So anyway, out of curiosity and because of my friend kept raving about it, I tried testing products and totally out of my impulsiveness, I bought White Plus Renew Essence and White Plus Renew Eye Serum (as you can see I'm a sucker for whitening products!). I don't like to buy it at first, but the saleslady sales talked me! She told me that one of their frequent clients told her that she saw the results in just 1 week! and I was like "weeeh? di nga? You're exaggerating much miss!". Eventually I gave in and bought the 2! *shoot me!* I can feel my wallet wailing.


Tada!


These are the minis that came with the Renew Essence.
  

HOW
After cleansing use the Skin Refiner, massage it a bit to your pretty face, let it settle. Then apply the Eye Serum, remember to use the the tap method, don't rub! Then next is the Renew Essence and lastly the Night Cream - it will seal everything, like a protective layer of some sort.

THE VERDICT
I've been using these products since the end of June and honestly, I totally love it! I can easily see the difference in just a bout 1 and a half week. I've been using the mini versions that came with the Renew Essence and I think it hasten the effect, rather than just using the Renew Essence itself.


THE PRICE
The price of the White Plus Renew Essence with the minis is P2300 (I think this is a promo package or something, try asking the SA) not more than P2500. Same thing for the White Plus Eye Serum.


YAY OR NAY?
YAY!!!! Although the prices are a bit steep, I guess when it whitens enough and your skin is white, you can't really see much difference if you use the whole bottle.  maybe after using this one skip to another skin care product then maybe back to it again. or just use it occasionally when you feel you need to whiten some dark spots or some areas.

Maybe I'll re-purchase the Essence and the Eye Serum, but I won't buy the Refiner and the Night Cream. Even the SA said that the Essence is potent enough that you don't really need the other stuff.

RATINGS?
A A A A A - Utterly Amazing!
A A A A - Liked it!
A A A - So so (Neutral)
A A - There could be better!
A  - Not worth it!

White Plus Renew Essence - A A A A A  
White Plus Renew Eye Serum - A A A A A
White Plus  Renew Skin Refiner- A A A A 
White Plus Renew Night Cream-  A A A A A


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment