Aug 9, 2011

The Face Shop's Clean Face White

For like 4-5 months I've been using The Face Shop's Clean Face White line. I'm a big fan of the Post-Acne Brightening Serum, Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser and the Clean Face White Blemish Patch. I've used the patch for a couple of weeks only. This is probably an impulse purchase, probably because of the Korean celebrities with their oh-so-perfect face!! I've been tempted! *grr* though I would not want to waste money on just any Korean products because I'm sure NOT EVERYTHING will be effective on me. I wanted to try Face Shop's product because most of them looks promising, I've ask around and also inquired in branches of The Face Shop for their best seller, their clean Face White is one of their top selling products.

Ooops! GUILTY!!


Actually it says it all in the product name. The serum has a nice light-feminine scent to it, it's not overpowering that will give you ultimate headaches later on. It's consistency is liquid-y, it's not sticky and light, it can be easily massaged to your face. While the spot eraser is a bit semi-thick in consistency. it doesn't give that oily feel after putting it on. last but not the least, the patch is actually transparent and matte (you can use this on day time too, it's not obvious unless you talk to people 3 inches away from your face).



HOW TO USE (NIGHTTIME)

1. Wash your face. 
2. To make the product more efficient,  I usually scrub my face using a wet cloth while it's still damp.
3. Wait for it to dry completely.
4. Place a pea size amount Post-Acne Brightening Serum on your fingertips and massage it into your forehead (a little goes along way, you don't need to put a lot) wait for it to sip in before moving on to other parts of your face.
5. Wait for it to sit 20-30mins. then go crazy with  the Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser. This is supposed to be a spot treatment, but I use it all over my cheeks and even on the wide area of of my forehead, just to cover all area.
6. Place the Blemish Patch where you want it to lighten more. The leave it overnight.

**I use the Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser also in the morning under makeup.
**I use this products even though I have a pimple, I specially place the products on top of the pimple to lessen the post-acne mark. You might be worried that the pimple might get "fresher" *euuuw* LOL, just dab a small amount of Panoxyl on TOP of it (like this big "o").  Use 5% or 10%, it's upto you.




THE VERDICT?
Like I've said I've used this 3 products for how many months and the effect is not that visible right away (Pag may tiyaga may nilaga). I've used the serum and the spot treatment for a month or so before seeing the results. I like the spot eraser more because I can visibly see the effect. Before my acne marks will for 2 weeks or so without any whitening creams, now it's just cut into half about 5 days or so, it's less visible.

THE PRICES?
The Brightening Serum and the Nighttime Spot Eraser is ranging from 750-900 pesos not going over (forgot the exact price). The Blemish Patch is below 300pesos (there are a lot of patches in the pack, around 50 small round patches). For me the price is worth it, it's in the middle range. good for student and young professionals.

YAY OR NAY?
YAY for the Blemish Spot Eraser. If I haven't found a very effective one for spot treatments I would definitely repurchase the Blemish Spot Eraser.

RATINGS?
A A A A A - Utterly Amazing!
A A A A - Liked it!
A A A - So so (Neutral)
A A - There could be better!
A  - Not worth it!


Post-Acne Brightening Serum - A A A A
Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser - A A A A
Clean Face White Blemish Patch - A A A


I hoped this review is helpful. Let me know what you think! Don't forget to leave me a comment :)

Toodles!
-A

1 comment:

  1. Really? :( I bought this products but I don't know yet its effect.. I haven't use it yet too.. hehehe But I hope it will success :D

    Read my blog here :)

    ReplyDelete