Oct 11, 2011

Another Brilliant Craft Idea

I really don't know what had gotten into me that I'm suddenly interested on crafting these days. I haven't done any crafting since I was in grade school and that was centuries ago! if you have read my post on my bunting project, well I'm still doing it, I'm halfway through though (me and my lazy arse). Anyhoo, I'm really inspired with this image to do MORE crafting! *grinning*

3D butterfly wall decor


It's really simple and maybe after I'll put some in my room! I've also come up with a better idea, why not make a mobile! I thought of a _____ mobile tandem with the buntings I'm making for my room decor. Though I'm still thinking whether which one would look good, a butterflies or swallows. Hmmm..

isn't this cute?!



Will definitely post pics after I'm done making them (Not yet done with the buntings, me and my lazy arse, I know!)

Butterflies or swallows? Hmmm

-A

1 comment: