Oct 7, 2011

My Bunting Project

I'm really inspired by some of the craft blogs that I'm reading and their post has gotten into me that! lately I've been going gaga over craft projects. Hah! I've been searching for a perfect room decor project and I'm looking for a very simple one (me and my lazy arse, sorry).

I've found a super cute project to work on-bunting! Bunting or banderitas is commonly used here as feastive ornaments. Though I'm thinking of a more cutesy approach to it and make it as a room decor. I was torn between on what I should use, cloth or paper. I ended up with paper, easier to do and I can replace it anytime if ever get bored with it. This is literally my first attempt on trying a project, well technically it's a very very easy one and if I screw up on this I would really be a dope!

just finished cutting these



I have some left over cut outs! This will make a very cute topper!



I'll post the finished one when I'm done! Oh and I'll post some of my other new projects soon! :)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment