Oct 9, 2011

NOTD: Grass and Glitters

I've been addicted to polish since forever! I've chanced upon this nail polish stand in Trinoma that has sooo many nail polish colors! They have glittered polish that's really full ad I mean full of glitters! One swipe and you're good to go. But you haven't heard the best part yet! Their regular polishes are priced at whooping BELOW P90. I forgot what's the exact price sorry, guys! I got 2 polishes from them, I swore that I won't buy anymore polish until December. Too bad I broke my promise. How can I resist the price and the glitters?! Did I mention glitters?



ohh lala G-L-I-T-T-E-R-S!!


I think it's a Korean brand and the staying power is also superb, it doesn't chip easily. With the price I won't complain! The base and top coat that I'm using is Sally Hansen's.

Have you tried this brand of polish? Let me know what you think. :)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment