Nov 19, 2011

Laneige White Plus Renew Daily Protection Cream

Did you ever feel naked not doing your regular beauty regimen? or do you feel something's missing when you didn't slather on your fave cream? Well, I DO! last week I ran out of the White Plus Renew Essence (WPRE) I can't literally get a new bottle due to hectic bazaar schedules. So I'm left with my vitamin E cream (which I must say is really good!! I also highly recommend this one, I'll post it in another post!) I'm not complaining, but I'm really a sucker for whitening prods (I'm not a morena nor I have dark skin, I dunno, I think Filipinos are just obsessed on being more fairer, just like Americans on tanning). I'm still iffy on spending another P2,350 for a small bottle (come on!) . I was at Laneige the other day and I repurchased WPRE and White Plus Renew Daily Protection Cream (Phew! Looong name! Let's call it WPRPDC) it also has SPF36++




Classy packaging that comes with a spatula and guide.

The texture is similar to sun blocks, but it glides smoothly and totally non-greasy!


 It comes with a guide with directions too! How nifty!

 Other directions on how to use their other products


This is for the Night Cream Massaging procedure. And wrong spelling is wrong! tsk tsk!


THE VERDICT
I've been using these products for 2 days in a row already, but I haven't seen any dramatic results yet. Although the plus is that it's non-greasy and great for makeup base. It glides on smoothly so a little really goes a long way.

THE PRICE
The price for me is fine because it's 50ml, but if it's lesser than 50ml, I'm a bit 50-50 on the price, since it's just a day cream, not the essence itself. I think I can use this for more than 4 months. So not bad.



RATINGS?
A A A A A - Utterly Amazing!
A A A A - Liked it!
A A A - So so (Neutral)
A A - There could be better!
A  - Not worth it!


Laneige White Plus Renew Daily Protection Cream - A A A A

No comments:

Post a Comment