Nov 24, 2011

My Not So Red Lipstick For The Ber Months

Phew! Long title isn't it?! I don't know how do you call that kind of color..berry shade maybe? Anyhoo, Autumn and Winter season is here! Well atleast for some countries. :P I want to get into the Holiday cheer, though I don't really feel the Christmas cheer this year, If feel that it lessens year after year (sad). Since December is just around the corner I want to feel Christmas-y, so I went to do my business wearing my not-so-red lipstick! what's great about the color is that it's not overpowering and great for daytime use! It  adds a little spark to anyone's face. My fave shade is NYX's Midnight Dinner. Oh and the color's buildable.

Oh there's my driver!

What's that on my neck?!


 Love it? love it!!

-A

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely berry red shade sis! :) I still haven't found the courage to wear any lipstick shade of red.. haha.. But for the fall/winter season, I love sporting muted pink lips :)

    Sumi of http://thepurpledoll.net

    ReplyDelete