Jan 27, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Collection

I saw Spin Pins on Youtube video and fell inlove instantly! I immediately bought one! Good Released Simple Styles Collections a couple of years back (goodness, I'm so outdated!) I was just browsing Youtube and I was curious what are the Spin Pins, I watched and immediately bought a box! It's totally awesome and no rubber thingies needed, it can really and I mean really hold your bun! I've used this last Sunday, and I haven't retouched my high -bun the whole day! (swear!!) I'm really impressed! A pair of these Spin Pins cost around Php550+, not more than Php600. I bought mine in PCX. There are other tools that Goody came up with, I'm eyeing for the Modern Updo. *giddy*




Spin Pins -- equivalent hold of 20 bobby pins! This is the one that I got!


Instructions
 Sorry for the blurry pic! used the Spin Pins without any elastic!


Pony Pouf


Modern Updo --You can do french braids with this!



Volume Boost Comb-- you can make a perfect pouf with this on top of your head.




Watch their video!






-A

No comments:

Post a Comment