Jan 23, 2012

My Undying Benefit Love

I'm sure you ladies are waaaay over hearing raves about the new benefit Cosmetics store in Greenbelt. I'm sure everyone of you knows that you can grab your favorite fixes there! I've been a fan of Benefit since the day I laid my eyes on their counter in Harbour City in Hong Kong! It was their first branch at that time there, being a BIG fan, I was blown away! I totally hoard! and I wasn't satisfied, I went back before we go home to Manila! We stayed at the Marco Polo Hong Kong, so it was just a walking distance to the mall (Thank you Lord!!) I still remember this because I didn't go shopping for clothes or other stuff, I just literally bought Benefit products!

Hearing that they will open a branch here in our shores, made me giddy and excited! To think I only get my Benefit fixes when we go to Hong Kong, but now?! Ha! I'll go straight to Makati! With my busy December schedule, full of bazaars and delivery ek ek, I never got the chance to visit Greenbelt. Not until yesterday! Uhuh! Well, this time no need for hoarding. It's not good to speend too much since it's Chinese New Year.They say it's bad luck to spend on New Year. Oh well. I still spent..a little :) haha!


The items I got, Porefessional, Bathina and Eye Bright

Eye Bright testing

Eye Bright when blended, tilted my hand so that you can see that there's a 
minimum amount of glitters / shimmer

 Porefessional --uber love this! it give you a velvet matte finish! you can use 
this on top (gives an airbrush finish) or under your makeup

 Bathina, sa sobrang tuwa ko, nakalimutang kong kunan ng picture :/

New addtion to my kit!! Darn my Shu Uemura Glow On is smashed :(


Sorry forgot to take Bathina's picture on skin! But I swear! it's nice! At first I don't want to buy this because It's just a waste of money, I can use a lotion with glitters or a large brush and dip it to my highlighter powder and brush it to my legs to give a wonderful sheen. But by the time I tried the tester, I bought it immediately haha! it's different than your regular highlighter, it doesn't have large glitters, it gives a dewy shiny look that's really sexy when applied to the legs! It's one of their best sellers too! and I chitchatted a MA before and swears that Bathina is what celebrities (like Kim Chiu) uses. Diba Chikadora?!


Other Benefit Cosmetics that I tried:
Posietint
Ooh La Lift
Dandelion
Georgia
Badgal Eyeliner
Lemonaid
Erase paste


Lemming for:
Watt's Up
Hervana
Stay Don't Stray (read a lot of nega reviews, will still do more research)



I do have some not-so-lovely purchases from Benefit, I'm really sad about this because they are NOT CHEAP! they're like more expensive than MAC. Although their packaging is a plus for me! the 50's (or 60's? 70's?) themed going on is so awesome!


Will post my not-so-lovely Benefit purchases on my next post.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment