Apr 7, 2011

Cupcakes Schmupcakes!

Cupcakes are one of my weaknesses! They are small and easy to finish and somewhat a guilt-free indulgent of mine. Guilt-free, because it's small and technically has less calories than eating a whole slice of cake! well, for me that's my logic LOL! I went to Serendra, The Fort last weekend for one of my deliveries in Backstage and I remembered Sonja's Cupcakes is just around the corner! I can imagine the red-goodness of the Red Velvet Cupcakes in my lips! the store itself is a real masterpiece, the vintage look and feel to it is awesome. the even have Cath Kidstons umbrellas outside with matching seat covers (how quaint is that?)

There's my Red Velvet!

Ohh so yummy!


I bought 2 flavors actually, the other one is Pistachio something Cupcake (forgot the whole name). It's green in color with slices of strawberries on top that adds a nice contrast to the base color. There's only a hint of Pistachios though. Yummy, but too green for my tastes and it reminds me of The Grinch (forgot to take pictures sorry!). :/

I'll try to post recipe's of different versions of Red Velvet Cupcakes, saw a couple and would try to make a batch (crossing my fingers and toes).

Toodles!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment