Aug 7, 2011

Glaucoma?! Oh NO!!

Okay! Don't panic! you won't go blind! Caaaalm down!! This what I said to myself last 3 weeks ago. After I was diagnosed to be a "suspect" for Glaucoma. What is Glaucoma? you say?  

Glaucoma is an eye disorder in which the optic nerve suffers damage, permanently damaging vision in the affected eye(s) and progressing to complete blindness if untreated.

Thank you Wikipedia for informing me that I might go blind in the next few years!!!

ALL WHITE! Kidding! same old black , but blind!

What causes Glaucoma? the doctor said that it's hereditary, you might get it, you might not.

So anyway, I had my eyes checked in Asian Eye and the after the tons of machines they placed in front of my face the doctor said I might have Glaucoma and I need the Glaucoma screening done to determine if I really do have Glaucoma which costs almost P5k for each eye! Did I say EACH EYE?! and the procedure is just 45mins. haha!

Will I go blind?! find out next week after my check up!! *crossing and tying my fingers together*

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment